|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||carton,wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Cast Aluminum||Type:||Junction Box|
|Application:||Hazardous Location||Product Name:||Explosion Proof Conduit Box|
|Ex Marking:||Exe II T6 Gb, Ex TD A21 IP65||Outlets:||Custom|
The cast aluminum range of enclosures are extensively sued for terminals wiring as per Ex-d or Ex-e mode of protection. The boxes feature an aluminium construction with low copper content and threaded hubs connection suitable for cable glands or conduit and internal, external 304 stainless steel screws. The connection does not affect the internal void, which remains available for terminals wiring.
The series is taylor made as customer specification, including quantity and type of operators. Our technical staff selects the best suitable combination based on the customers needs and certificate requirements. The boxes are best suitable for hazardous areas of industrial plants for indoor and outdoor applications.
1. Execution standards: GB3836.1, GB3836.2, GB3836.3, GB12476.1, IEC60079
2. Rated voltage: AC 380V/220V/110V/36V/24V
3, rated current: 20A-200A
4, explosion-proof mark: ExeII T6 ExtD A21
5, protection level: IP65
6, anti-corrosion grade: WF1
7. Introduction port specification: G1/2"~G2.5"
1. Can be used in hazardous areas: Zone 1 and Zone 2 .
2. Can be used in explosive gas atmospheres of Category IIA and II B IIC where the temperature classification is T6.
3. Two type of Ex d(IIB) and complex(IIC).
4. Flammable dust atmosphere.
5. Widely using in the fields of oil, chemical industry , spaceflight ,war industry and so on.
The explosion proof conduit box works reliably under the following conditions.
A) the altitude of the installation site does not exceed 2000 meters;
B) The upper limit of ambient air temperature does not exceed + 40°C, the lower limit is not lower than -20°C, and the average value within 24 hours does not exceed + 35°C
C) At the maximum temperature + 40°C, the relative humidity of the installation site air does not exceed 50%; the lower temperature allows for higher relative humidity, the wettest monthly average minimum temperature does not exceed + 25°C. The monthly average maximum relative humidity does not exceed 90%;
D) The pollution level is level 3.
E) The application scenario is class II.