|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||carton,wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced Polyester||Type:||Junction Box|
|Application:||Hazardous Location||Product Name:||Explosion Proof Junction Box|
|Ex Marking:||Exe II T6 Gb, Ex TD A21 IP65||Outlets:||Custom|
grp explosion-proof junction box corrosion-resistant IP65 for sale
The explosion proof junction box BJX range Ex e in glass-fiber reinforced polyester enclosures are designed for use in any environment where an explosive atmosphere may be present and are suitable for chemical agent environments, seawater corrosion resistance and extremes of low and high temperature.
The maximum number of terminals depends of terminals section, operating temperature and required temperature class. They can also be equipped with push buttons, selector switches, pilot lights, measurement instruments.
Glass fibre reinforced enclosure system of polyester-resin for use in all Ex-areas
Empty enclosures for individual fittings and Ex e / Ex ia terminal enclosures
Optional version with window
1. Execution standards: GB3836.1, GB3836.2, GB3836.3, GB12476.1, IEC60079
2. Rated voltage: AC 380V/220V/110V/36V/24V
3, rated current: 20A-200A
4, explosion-proof mark: ExeII T6 ExtD A21
5, protection level: IP65
6, anti-corrosion grade: WF1
7. Introduction port specification: G1/2"~G2.5"
1. Can be used in hazardous areas: Zone 1 and Zone 2 .
2. Can be used in explosive gas atmospheres of Category IIA and II B IIC where the temperature classification is T6.
3. Two type of Ex d(IIB) and complex(IIC).
4. Flammable dust atmosphere.
5. Widely using in the fields of oil, chemical industry , spaceflight ,war industry and so on.
1.Low MOQ is available
2.Short Lead time
3.Free circuit diagram design
4.Promptly reply within 24 hours
5.Reliable after sales service
6.3 years warranty service
7.All product tested before shipping
8.OEM is accepted