|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Carton,wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Cast Aluminum||Ex Marking:||Exe II T6 Gb, Ex TD A21 IP65|
|Color:||Gray||Product Name:||Explosion Proof Switch|
|Application:||Hazardous Location||Rated Voltage:||380/220v|
|Rated Current:||10A||Protect Grade:||IP65|
explosion proof motor switch cast aluminum emergency stop control button
The push button switch, also known as the control button, is a low-voltage electrical appliance that is manually and generally can be automatically reset. The button is usually used to issue a start or stop command in the circuit to control the on and off of the electrical coil current of the electromagnetic starter, contactor, relay, and the like.
The push button switch is a kind of electric device that is used to switch on and off the small current circuit when the action is released. Generally used in control circuits with AC/DC voltage below 440V and current less than 5A, generally do not directly manipulate the main circuit, and can also be used in interconnect circuits.
In actual use, in order to prevent misoperation, different marks are usually made on the buttons or painted with different colors, and the colors are red, yellow, blue, white, black, green, and the like. Normal red means "stop" or "dangerous" operation; green means "start" or "on". The emergency stop button must use the red mushroom head button. The button must have a metal guard ring and the retaining ring should be higher than the button cap to prevent accidental actuation of the button and cause malfunction. The button plate and button box of the mounting button must be metal and connected to the mechanical main ground bus.
1. Can be used in hazardous areas: Zone 1 and Zone 2 .
2. Can be used in explosive gas atmospheres of Category IIA and II B IIC where the temperature classification is T6.
3. Two type of Ex d(IIB) and complex(IIC).
4. Flammable dust atmosphere.
5. Widely using in the fields of oil, chemical industry , spaceflight ,war industry and so on.
Classification of the button switch:
(1) Protective button: a button with a protective cover to prevent internal button parts from being mechanically damaged or touching the live part
(2) Break button: In the normal state, the switch contact is a button that is turned on.
(3) Move button: In the normal state, the switch contact is a kind of button that is open.
(4) Moving and closing button: In the normal state, the switch contact has both a button that is turned on and off.
(5) Illuminated button: The button is equipped with a signal light, in addition to the release of the operation command + also doubles as a signal indication
(6) Action click button: that is, the mouse clicks the button.
(7) Explosion-proof button: A button that can be used in places containing explosive gases and dust without causing explosion
(8) Anti-corrosion button: can prevent the intrusion of chemical corrosive gases
(9) Waterproof button: sealed enclosure to prevent rainwater intrusion
(10) Emergency button: There is a large red mushroom button protruding from the outside, which can be used as a button for cutting off the power supply in an emergency.
(11) Open button: A button that can be used to embed a panel attached to a switch board, control cabinet or console
(12) Chain button: a button with multiple contacts interlocking with each other
(13) Knob button: Rotate the operating contact by hand. There is a switch-on position, usually a panel-mounted button
(14) Key button: A button that is inserted and rotated to prevent misoperation or for a person to operate.
(15) Self-holding button: A button for the self-sustaining electromagnetic mechanism is installed in the button
(16) Combined button: A button with multiple button combinations