|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Carton,wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Cast Aluminum||Ex Marking:||Exe II T6 Gb, Ex TD A21 IP65|
|Color:||Gray||Product Name:||Explosion Proof Switch|
|Application:||Hazardous Location||Rated Voltage:||380/220v|
|Rated Current:||10A||Protect Grade:||IP65|
IP65 explosion proof limit switch motor start stop control sigle pole
The explosion proof limit switch also known as position switch, is a commonly used small current main electric appliance. The collision or control circuit is realized by the collision of the moving parts of the production machinery to make the contact action to achieve a certain control purpose. Usually, such switches are used to limit the position or stroke of mechanical movement, so that the motion machine automatically stops at a certain position or stroke, reverse motion, variable speed motion or automatic reciprocating motion, etc.
1, the indicator light is intuitive and eye-catching, waterproof and reliable;
2, fast position "Cam is installed through spline shaft and spring, easy to adjust without tools;
3, multi-contact terminal block, there are 8 standard contacts, the wiring is safe and convenient;
4. the standard two-wire interface;
5, equipped with anti-off bolts, the screws attached to the top will not fall off when disassembled;
6, stainless steel spindle connector and mounting bracket in line with NAMUR standards.
1. The product is equipped with a grounding terminal, and the user should be grounded reliably when using the product.
2. On-site installation and maintenance must comply with the warning “open the cover after power off first”.
3. The outer diameter of the cable jacket is 8-9mm. The nuts should be tightly tightened on site so that the inner diameter of the seal tightly clings to the cable sheath. When the sealed cable is aging, it should be replaced in time.
4. There should be no harmful gases that are corrosive to aluminum and gold at the installation site.
5. Maintenance and installation must be carried out in a safe place, and repairs can only be carried out when the installation site confirms that no flammable gas is present.
6. Users must comply with the relevant provisions of GB50257 and GB3836.15-2000 when installing and using the product.