|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pcs per montn|
|Ex Marking:||Exd II CT6GB||Product Name:||Explosion Proof Exhaust Fan|
The explosion proof axial fan is suitable for conveying flammable, explosive and non-corrosive gases. The ambient temperature should not exceed 60 °C. It is widely used in general factories, warehouses, offices, residential ventilation or strong heating, and can also have longer exhaust pipe spacing. Installed in series to increase the pressure in the pipe, the motor can be removed to make a free fan.
1. Before installation, check whether the fan is damaged or not. If it is damaged or deformed, it must be repaired before installation.
2. When installing, pay attention to check whether the joint parts are loose or not. The gap between the blades and the air cylinder should be even and should not touch each other.
3. The weight of the connecting tuyere pipe should not be borne by the fan of the fan, and the support frame should be added during installation.
4. The wind collector must be installed at the tuyere end of the fan, and it is desirable to install a protective net.
5. The fan base must be naturally engaged with the foundation plane. Do not hit the base to force the connection to prevent the base from being deformed. When installing, the base should be calibrated, the iron piece should be added, and the horizontal position should be basically maintained, then the anchor bolts should be tightened.
6. After the installation is completed, the experiment must be carried out first. After the operation is normal, the formal use is allowed.