|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces per mongh|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Emitting Color:||Cold White|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Housing:||Explosion Proof Aluminum Housing|
|Product Name:||Explosion Proof Indicator Light||Ex Marking:||Exd II CT6GB|
BAY Series explosion proof safety exit sign / fire evacuation indicator light
The safety exit indicator is a kind of indicator light for people to reach the safety zone.
Safety exits are escape exports from various public places, and safe exits are important safety facilities in densely populated areas. In the event of a security incident, all personnel in crowded places will quickly escape the scene of the accident through various security exits. The rescuers also entered the accident site mainly through safety exits to rescue trapped or rescued personnel.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for emergency safety evacuation and lighting during power outages such as oil exploitation, chemical industry, military and other inflammable and explosive places and environments.
1. Applicable to explosive areas 1 and 2;
2. Applicable to IIA, IIB, IIC explosive gas environment;
3. Applicable to areas of 20, 21 and 22 areas of explosive dust.
4. Explosion-proof mark: Ex d II C T6
5. Protection level: IP65
6. Anti-corrosion grade: WF2
1. The fire emergency light and the safety evacuation indicator must be provided with two power sources, namely normal power supply and emergency backup power supply. The emergency backup power supply is generally supplied by self-supplied power generation and battery. If the battery is used, the continuous power supply time cannot be less than 200 minutes.
2. The illumination of the fire emergency lighting and the safety evacuation indicator shall not be less than 0.5lx, so as to fully illuminate the walkway, stairs and other evacuation routes. The fire control room, the fire pump room, the self-supplied generator room, and the parts that still need to be kept in operation during the fire must also ensure the illumination of normal lighting.
3. The safety evacuation indication sign should be located at the top of the Taipingmen or on the wall of the evacuation walkway and its corner below 1m below the ground. The distance between the signs on the walkway should not exceed 20m. Fire emergency lights and safety evacuation lights shall be provided with protective covers made of glass and other non-combustible materials.
4. Evacuation stairwells should be marked with obvious signs to indicate the location and number of floors, so that the staff in the building can know their location in time to facilitate safe evacuation.